We at Scoles Floorshine Industries are pleased to announce our formal award from Educational Data Services, Inc., NJ State Approved Cooperative Pricing System for Custodial Supplies, MSRP bid #8578, extended to 12/01/18, Scoles Branded Chemicals contract #8847 and repair contract #8531.
What This Means For Your School Or Town:
As co-op members, schools and government agencies skip the bid process,The Educational Data Services Inc., has already done the work for you saving valuable time and staff hours, while providing the best value for your taxpayers!
- You do not need 3 quotes before ordering!
- You do not need to go out for bid!
- You do need to send a signed copy of your purchase order via mail, fax or email. All purchase orders must preference Ed Data Cooperative Bid #26-EDCP.
- Anderson Integra Laundry/Warewash Award
Anderson Integra Kitchen & Laundry Catalog
Anderson Integra Pricing
- BEST Soap & Sanitizer Award
BEST Sanitizer Catalog
BEST Sanitizer Pricing
- Bullen/Airx Award
- IEG FlexiFelt Award
IEG FlexiFelt Catalog
IEG FlexiFelt Pricing
- Kaivac Equipment Award
- Microfiber & More Award
Microfiber and More Catalog & Pricing
- Pro Link Award
Pro Link Catalog
Pro Link Pricing
- Pro Team Award
Pro Team Catalog
Pro Team Pricing
- Scoles Brand Chemicals Award
Scoles Chemical Catalog
Scoles Chemical Pricing
- Unger Award
- Vondrehle Award
- Windsor/Karcher Award
If your Public School, Municipality, Charter School, or other like entity wants to join the Educational Data Services, Inc, follow the link to their site to begin registration.
What is Educational Data Services, Inc.
Cooperative Supply Bid Services
Supply bids are the most inefficient and costly bids to maintain. Purchasing laws and compliance can be complex and confusing. Therefore, why not let Educational Data do all the work for you. Our average cooperative supply bid averages between $1.5 and $2.5 million. The cooperative will maximize your purchasing power, while reducing costs in a customized process tailored to your district’s needs.
Save Taxpayer Dollars
Participating in a cooperative works in your favor. Your buying power will increase dramatically.
- Cooperative prices are 45-55% below state contract pricing.
- Cooperative prices are 18-22% below individual district bids.
- Receive the same national brand products your district currently uses, and in most cases, from the same vendor you are currently using.
Decrease District Workload
Everyone within the district benefits by outsourcing time consuming bid-work. Plus, the district maintains total control. As a member district of the cooperative pricing system, you can significantly reduce costs and overhead. Here’s how:
- We administer all bid work such as, advertising, printing, mailing, openings & initial analysis.
- We provide the requisition tools for your district to create requisitions. This can be done in our printed order books or on our state-of-the-art online requisition system.
- Items are pre-bid to assist you in the budget process. You’ll know exactly what a product costs with shipping and handling included.
- You no longer need to worry if your district is meeting legal bid requirements. Items purchased through the co-op are 100% compliant.
- We will design a schedule tailored to your district.
- After requisitions are approved we will prepare your purchase orders.
- We can provide you with all requisition data electronically for seamless download into your accounting system.
- Bid prices can be accessed via the Internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Deliveries can be made before school closing or over the summer.